Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Abercrombie & Fitch doesn’t want fatties ruining their healthy brand


I don’t own any Abercrombie & Fitch clothing, nor would you catch me dead in designer gear of any kind.  

I can’t honestly say I've ever spotted one of their stores.   

I still take my hat off to the chain Abercrombie & Fitch which deliberately doesn’t offer men's clothes over XXL or womens-wear in any size above large. 

A & F wants to portray an image, establish a niche in their market and do so by the simple tactic of limiting sizing and having athletic models display their wares.    

‘Fit, healthy people wear our products’     

‘If you are obese, lead an unhealthy life-style seek out another brand of clothing’    

All this seems good business to me.  

Naturally fatties and politically correct wowsers hate their stand, forgetting that three short decades ago the sizes A & F have on their racks today were the norm.   

A & F sell clothing to the normal ‘healthy’ band of weight versus height ratio.  

So in fact its normal people can fit into all the clothes at Abercrombie & Fitch, no discrimination in this.    

Normal people aren’t fat, yet we’ve become so desensitised to seeing fatties in our midst we’ve forgotten this fact.   

Let the obese start their own ‘exclusive’ clothing-brand up and see if any healthy people wear it!?   

Congratulations to Abercrombie & Fitch and their stand.  

I’ll still never buy one even if I am a Large.  
 
 
 

3 comments:

Canterbury Atheists said...

And you don’t know The Queen’s English Len. An ass is in the same genus as a donkey. Think you mean arse?

Unknown said...

I bet Len's fat!

LenKoz said...

CA: I live in the US. We don't use arse. Then again, we don't speak the Queen's English either.

Howard: Yes, I am fat. But I'll bet you're ugly. And I can lose weight...